£25,000-£35,000 DOE + OTE
Commercial Sales with a Social Impact
An exciting opportunity to join the leading disruptive technology company in the education sector. This innovative organisation and their exceptional technology provide an online staffing platform and social enterprise that has been featured and recognised in multiple national and international publications including the BBC for the fantastic impact they are making on the industry.
* Engaging with new and existing customers
* Customer Success
* Building and Maintaining relationships
* Upselling and cross selling within existing client base
* Generating New Business
* 1-5 years’ experience in a similar role
* Degree Educated or Graduate Level candidate
* Proven track record of success
* Tenacious, hungry and hard-working
* Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
* Excellent communicator both written and verbally
This is a fantastic time to join an exciting, innovative, world-leading company that makes a difference. With huge funding behind them, a 4.8/5 trust pilot rating and a huge investment in their employees that creates a truly supportive environment, the possibilities are endless for your career here.