|Are you commercially minded? Do you have the ability to remain calm under pressure? If so,
We can offer you:
* A value-based culture
* Benchmarked salary and progression paths
* Training and development
* Benefits package including healthcare, matched pension and incentives
You will be responsible for:
* Managing a team to assist in Business Optimisation BAU
* The publication of accurate Activity Based Costing reporting
* Partnering with Sales & Business Unit Directors to analyse performance, trends and opportunities to optimise Gross Profit
* Reviewing, advising and gatekeeping Customer Rebates and other commercial agreements
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
* Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
* Possesses strong organisational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion
* Able to negotiate skilfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results
* Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
* Ability to build relationships with internal teams
* Ability to understand data
* Part or Fully qualified CIMA / ACMA person would be highly desirable
What’s in it for you:
As part of the Business Optimisation Team you will assist the business in providing consistency with commercial decision making and delivering and maintaining profitability. If you view yourself as someone who can continue to deliver results within this team we would very much like to discuss this opportunity with you.
Salary - Competitive
Location – Basingstoke