|2nd Line Support Engineer
We believe in making technology easy and enjoyable for businesses of all sizes; providing communications, connectivity & IT services to 5,000 happy customers who love our down to earth approach, our in-depth technical know-how and our customer-first service.
Joining us in this team will appeal if you are looking to develop your career in a fast-paced environment, with a company that puts customer support at the heart of everything we do. You should have relevant experience, either working in-house or with a together another IT services or comms provider, plus a real interest in new technology.
Your day to day role will include:
* Speaking to our customers helping to resolved faults or technical questions.
* Provisioning new services, or dealing with requests for Moves, Adds and Changes.
* Growing your technical and product knowledge so you can take on more responsibility
* Delivering IT estate and quality audits, ensuring our customers are sate and compliant.
* Experience in IT Helpdesk Environment
* Experience in technical Pre-Sales
* Experience in Supporting Microsoft Desktop
* Administering & supporting and high-level troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, preferably in a VMWare ESXi environment or HyperV.
* Administering & supporting VOIP technologies
* Administering & supporting and high-level troubleshooting of Office365, with hands on experience of user and licence administration.
* Knowledge of Office365 migration an advantage.
* Administering & supporting and high-level troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2016. An understanding of how Exchange works, with knowledge of datastores, mail flow and troubleshooting mail issues.
* On-site work experience, caballing, installation etc.
* Experience in SD WAN would be advantageous.
* Experience in Microsoft Azure would be advantageous.
So, if you are an ambitious IT Engineer who enjoys talking to customers and fixing problems, and have an analytical mind and keen attention to detail, but who’s also a good relationship builder, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’ve worked in a telecoms or tech business that’s a big plus, but if you haven’t and you’re the right person with a real interest in what we do, we’d also absolutely love to hear from you. If you do want to join the team, you will of course get great benefits, plus on-call allowance to reward any out of hours cover, spend time working from our happy modern offices in Blackwater and have a chance to accelerate your career to the next level