|Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product, and Engineering.
Presales Engineers are the front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have a full picture of the business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams, and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As a Senior Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will act as a technical consultant for strategic Infobip customers across the Europe region. By acting as a trusted technical advisor, you will contribute to the sales process by understanding customer needs and the IT environment, taking a holistic approach and proposing and designing solutions to customers, delivering solutions, leading proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting the sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities.
Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external) and identify opportunities to monetize professional services.
* Provide technical consultancy to Business Consultants from discovery till financial win of assigned projects with a focus on most important customers within Europe region
* Identify opportunities to monetize professional services
* Map customer journey on the client’s side with potential Infobip solutions applicable for customer
* Collect technical requirements
* Design and present technical solutions and service integration plans for customers
* Handle demos and POCs
* Deliver technical documentation such as high-level solution designs
* Handle security questionnaires and all compliance
* Have an overview of market feature requirements and provide feedback to steer the development of products’ features
* Have a detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from a technical and commercial point of view and keep track of any changes and upgrades
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
* Share expertise on products, new services, and features with other customer-facing teams
* Have an excellent overview of the business, competition, and latest industry trends
* Propose and implement process improvements to deliver the best value for customers
* Mentor junior team members and newcomers
* Coordinate daily tasks within the team