|This exciting role will provide key analytical support to a fast-paced commercial function, providing data led forecast appraisals, insight and strategy to support complex change across a range of programmes.
As Consulting Data Analyst, you'll will analyse multiple data sources and present strategies to drive efficiency and optimisation, whilst providing sales & marketing teams with commercial MI to support new business planning.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards;
* Responsible for optimising revenue streams via astute analysis and forecasting potential revenue levels against target
* Analyse activity data (customer churn, propensities, existing demand, competitor behaviour) and present in a commercially astute format (tells the story)
* Deliver Revenue data to assist in pricing strategy, maximise inventory and capitalise on new market opportunities
* Provide a wider analytical view of the market; i.e. lateral and economic factors that can impact demand and market conditions
* Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill to capacity and meet revenue targets
* Understand the competition and make recommendations for management team to respond accordingly
* Experienced in a commercial analyst role, demonstrating the ability to produce telling analysis, crucially using it to drive change and identify opportunity
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply forecast techniques to mass data sets
* Experienced in presenting and delivering data to non-technical audiences
* Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends, developing analytically led approaches to these challenges
* Excellent organisation skills
* Ability to work well under time pressure
* Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel and the ideally exposure to at least 1 other BI tool (i.e. SPSS, SAS, SQL…)
* Relevant degree qualification
Nottingham HQ - agile working environment.
Please apply with most recent CV for full job & interview details