|Would you like to join a medium sized, innovative & well-backed (2 UK household media names own us!) technology & media (Broadcast) company in a very lovely central London location?
Would you like to join a small (5 Developers, 1 experienced Automation Tester), dedicated Software Engineering & Product team?
Are you keen to develop your coding & automation skills around Python, whilst learning from experienced Automation Engineers & Software Engineers?
If so, we would like to speak with you please!
This is an excellent role for a circa 1 year experienced in automation testing individual looking to move on into a team where they can gain exposure to Python scripting & work in a very supportive environment.
Skills and expertise, you should have, or want to work towards:
- Software or hardware testing. Any experience of Set Top Boxes (STB), or Televisions & in general "devices" (Rather than pure software app) would be ace.
- Experience creating test cases from functional, technical specifications and product requirements
- Experience using tools, such as Jira & Test Rail
- Understanding of the complete software development life-cycle within an agile environment
- Experience in testing native mobile and web applications
- Experience with network analysing tools, i.e. Wireshark
- Exposure to API testing tools, i.e. Postman, JMeter and Blazemeter
- Scripting (test automation) knowledge i.e. Python, Lua or other similar languages
In return you will enjoy a very, very good working environment, team, office location & the opportunity to grow your career.
Please pop me over your CV for consideration.
Keywords: Test Engineer, Automation Tester, QA analyst, Python, STB, Set Top Box, Television, Mobile, Device testing, Embedded Software, Testwizard, London