|Senior PHP Developer - Manchester - £40,000 to £60,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the North West? Can you lead your own team? We want to hear from you!
Adria Solutions are Recruiting for a Senior PHP Developer. The successful Developer will work in a Docker environment, organising and leading their own team.
The Role Will Include But Not be Limited To: * Reporting to the Head of engineering, the Senior Developer will join a growing team of Developers and Testers working on an extensive, complex web application - driven by microservices.
* Day to day maintenance of existing and future Software.
* Undertake code reviews as appropriate for the Agile Team. * Leading projects to improve and extend the functionality of the application and taking responsibility for working to deadlines on such projects.
* Providing technical leadership with regards to the quality of the codebase and taking responsibility for tracking metrics on quality, security and performance.
* Understanding and challenging requirements to ensure technical delivery matches business expectations.
Ideal Candidate: * Four years of commercial experience in an Agile development function, with some exposure to leading a small development team to successful delivery.
* Good understanding of wider development theory: MVC, OOP, TDD (Test Driven Development), Functional Programming, Microservices, Event driven, Concurrency vs Parallelism, Security best practices, SQL, API Design patterns.
* Experience working within a Linux environment.
* Comfortable using Git for SCM. * Unit testing frameworks
This role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package!
Interested? If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
Not quite what you're looking for? Have a browse of our website, we recruit for both Contract and Permanent roles. (url removed)