Do you have a passion for IT/Software Development?
Our client is looking to take on a Software development apprenticeship to start immediately. The ideal Software Development Apprentice will be confident in using and creating code. You will also be using data bases and creating custom data catch forms.
With this Software Development role, the right apprentice will need experience or knowledge in the following:
As well as the above, the main duties and responibilities for the Software Development Apprenticeship will include:
* Review the current systems
* Maintain and test software systems
* Be involved in Web and Software developing
* App design and development
* Excellent telephone and written/email communication
* Good competency with MicrosoftOffice packages e.g. Word and Excel
* Proven work experience as a web designer
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
* Good attention to detail and desire to achieve a high degree of accuracy
* Well organised and able to cope with changing priorities
* Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
* Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
This is a level 4 software development so 3 A levels at A-C is required for this role