We’re in the cell and gene therapy space. It’s the place to be – we’re helping bring truly life changing products to the market.
We’re an international technology company providing supply chain management software solutions to companies discovering, developing and commercialising cell and gene therapies and personalised medicine.
Our purpose? To enable our clients to develop and deliver globally, affordable, ground-breaking treatments safely at scale. There’s a patient at the end of everything we do.
A Projects Test Engineer works as part of a project team supporting an exciting and fast-growing Cardiff-based company that is leading the market in its sector.
Working in a challenging, regulated, high-quality industry, delivering our product to external customers.
● Analysis of Customer Requirements
● Analysis of Design Documentation
● Creation and execution of Test Cases
● Working closely with Business Analysts to determine Test Data and Test Paths
● Product and Project Defect management
● Working with the Support Team to handover known issues and workarounds
● Creating Test Reports
● Minimum two years’ experience as a software tester
● Recognised software QA/Test qualification - e.g. BCS ISTQB, Certified Agile Tester
● Experience of a Requirements, Test Management and Bug Tracking system
● Working with modern web based applications
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience of the high quality test execution and deliverables needed in a regulated industry
● Experience in a customer-facing role
● Experience creating and executing test cases
● Experience using Requirements and Test management tools (e.g. Codebeamer)
● Experience of creating Test Plans and Scheduling Test Phases