|2nd Line Service Desk Engineer
Up to £26,000 Annually
About the Client:
Our client, specialists in the IT Support Services , are seeking a hardworking and passionate 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer based around the Gloucester area to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
* Provide 2nd line support for incoming service requests, utilising the help desk ticketing system.
* Escalation of incidents to senior engineers, where appropriate.
* Provide mentoring for the 1st & other 2nd line support Engineers.
* Answer incoming telephone calls, tickets and emails and provide first point of contact as well as escalations to all customers.
* Logging support tickets for all issues flagged, including 24/7 and daily checks.
* Raise hardware failures as critical P1 priority.
* Raise outages as critical P1 priority.
* Assist on Project work as and when required.
* Will have over 2 years’ experience working in an IT support environment.
* Have at least 1 formal IT qualification at entry level or above.
* Will have experience in troubleshooting Microsoft environments.
* Excellent working knowledge of windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
* Excellent working knowledge of windows 7/8/10.
* Excellent working knowledge of Office 2003/2010/2013/2016/365.
* Exchange server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365 implementation experience.
* Good working knowledge of major networking components, networking operating systems and basic configuration and maintenance.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
* Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
* Contact Lauren Cooper via email or you can call them on (phone number removed) and (phone number removed)
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out