|Support Services Coordinator
Salary £22,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
Hours 9am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is an established, forward thinking, growing organisation and leading provider based in Luton. We are looking for a Support Services Coordinator to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of maintenance contracts, financial data and good written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities Support Services Coordinator:
* Provide quote pricing of renewal maintenance against an SLA using internal tools and web pages
* Maintain accurate data on renewals and contracts
* Maintain Customer site and equipment records against SLA’s
* Respond to support queries from other areas of the business and or Customers
* Navigate and understand the Cisco web tools and product codes
* Be able to analyse pricing, profits and margins made
* Provide weekly information to the business on the attach rate & service request
* Raise Cisco cases for any queries and follow through until resolution
* Prioritising work on queues to complete tasks as per SLA
* Ability to communicate with staff and Customers at all levels.
* Attention to detail
* Good MS-Office skills. Particularly Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP) Outlook and Word
* PC and Internet literate
* Excellent numeracy and written skills
* Confident and able to accept responsibility
* Professional telephone manner and happy to use the telephone as business tool
* Flexibility with regards to hours of work, as and when required.
* Efficient and well organised.
* Team player.
* Ability to use own initiative and present a ‘willingness’ to help attitude.
* Good personal presentation.
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial, Driving, Construction and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call (phone number removed) for further details.