|Digit People is partnering with a respected client and has an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a well-established company based in the heart of Edinburgh. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking business and they are looking for people with a passion for technology and customer service to join them as they expand and grow.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for implementing, monitoring and supporting network solutions for staff and customers. You will administer and maintain network infrastructures whilst collaborating with team members to develop the business.
Desired skills the ideal candidate will possess
* 4 years’ experience administering firewalls, switches, routers, and Wi-Fi networking infrastructure
* Demonstrable problem-solving skills
* In-depth knowledge in all or some of the following
* Checkpoint firewall Solutions
* Cisco firewalls, switches
* Multi-site operations, disaster recovery
* IDS, IPS, and other security solutions
* Network monitoring and alerting
* Seeking Checkpoint CCSA, CCSE or CCSM
* Or Beneficial Cisco CCNP or CCIE
* Experience in monitoring, management, and installation of DELL networking hardware
* Meraki wi-fi monitoring/management/installing experience
* Solid VPN and network diagnostic skills
* Network design and documentation
* Influencing change and collaboration
* HND+ educated or Relevant professional certification
If you are passionate about technology and thrive in environments which are fast-paced and require problem-solving skills then this role could be just right for you.
If you are interested in this role and think you would be suitable for the role please ‘click apply’ and send me an up to date CV