|Contract Service Designer - 3-4 Months - £(Apply online only) a day – Out of IR35
I’m looking for a Service Designer for an initial 3-4 month contract for a public sector client, you’ll be joining a multi-disciplined team to produce designs and create content.
This role is split over two locations in London and Leeds, but there’s also the option of a good degree of remote working. There’s slight flexibility on the start date for this contract but immediately availability is advantageous.
The key deliverables for this project are:
1) Facilitate Design workshops with the Service Team and Subject Matter Experts to gather requirements and understand user needs
2) Prototype designs based on user needs
3) Iterate designs based on user feedback
4) Write content for designs based on user needs
5) Work with developers to turn designs into production ready code
- Public sector experience
- Ability to prototype and produce designs for software/web developers
- Strong experience of wireframing, and experience with Invision & Sketch
- Ability to create and write content
- Track record of design based on user needs and requirements
- Previous experience of GDS
If you’re experienced in most of the above and available to start a new contract immediately or in the next few weeks, please apply now with an up to date CV and/or give me a call on (phone number removed) for a quick chat and more details