|An absolutely fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Desktop Services Analyst to join a fantastic company based in Ruddington. With free onsite parking, access to a free gym onsite and a lovely working environment-this is a great time to join a successful and growing company. The role is also paying a salary of up to £20,000 with hours between 08.30am-06.00pm Monday-Friday. Which means your weekends will also be kept free!
You will be required to:
* Provide IT Support for Support Office and Stores with regard to software/hardware issues and queries
* Key Responsibilities:
* To provide first line support with regard to software and hardware issues
* Second line support for Store Support and Services Team. Investigation into new software/hardware
* Installation & Troubleshooting of Microsoft Office 365 suite
* Landesk Service Desk Administration & Installation & Troubleshooting of all supported hardware including the Mitel telephone setups
* Administration of users accounts using Active Directory
* Investigation/recommendation/testing/installation of new applications
* Ongoing support and maintenance of applications used by Vision Express
* Support to Stores of In-house applications inc installation and fault finding
* Ad hoc Store requests E.g. – Sharepoint Access SAP Basic Administration (new accounts/authorisation etc.)
* Printing issues.
* Documentation of procedures
* Review current systems and propose new solutions with regard to future system/application requirements
* Project Management, assigning resources and ensuring that timescales/deadlines are kept to
* Liaising with 3rd parties in relation to the implementation/support/maintenance of Vision Express Hardware/Software.
You’ll need to:
* Be customer service orientated with the ability to confidently communicate with customers at all levels
* Demonstrate a good understanding of MS Office and Windows operating systems
* Have a good working knowledge of IT systems preferably with some exposure to IP networking
* Work effectively within a team with minimal supervision and using own initiative
* Have previous Helpdesk experience, hardware fault diagnosis and mobile computing would be advantageous but not essential
* Have the ability to prioritise your workload according to the severity of issues and their impact on the business
* Keyboard/IT skills
* Customer Service Communication skills
* SharePoint Administration
* 3 years helpdesk experience
* Microsoft Office Suite Landesk Management Suite
* GCSE Computer Studies / A Level / Degree
* IT Helpdesk experience dealing with both Hardware and Software issues
* Skills in Advanced Excel including Macro creation, Sharepoint Designer and Advanced Microsoft Access.
To apply, please click below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy