|Aspirare have an exciting opportunity for a commercially experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join a busy workforce on a full time, contract basis. Our well-established client is an IT services provider based in North Lanarkshire with a successful track record in providing their clients with a first-class service. Due to their excellent reputation and growing pipeline, this company needs someone who understands everything IT and can help give the best service to their customers.
The successful IT Service Desk Analyst will be:
• An experienced IT Service Desk/Helpdesk Analyst (1st or 2nd line), with in-depth knowledge of a range of systems and software. Must also have experience and a knowledge of administration work within these roles working in a ITIL environment.
• A passionate, enthusiastic and future-focused individual who is looking for an exciting role.
• A great communicator, with a “can-do!” attitude. You’re naturally patient and enjoy helping people.
• Flexible in their working patterns
You will be:
• Speaking to existing customers and clients over the phone and via email about their IT needs, problems and resolutions.
• Happy to work shifts which are never dayshift: E.g. 1(phone number removed) & 0(phone number removed).
• Rebuilding profiles and managing contact lists for clients.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues efficiently. You’ll be supporting our customers with hardware, software and all computer-related problems, so fault-finding experience is essential.
• Coaching customers via phone and email on how to use equipment correctly if they need some help. You’ll have the ability to translate complex terms to people who may not have much technical knowledge and have the technique to ask the right questions to diagnose issues.
• IT/Desktop Support Experience (1st/2nd Line).
• An IT-related education is an advantage, but not essential.
• A full UK driving license.
• A working knowledge of Windows 7 & 10 and Office (Apply online only) products, particularly Outlook and Excel.
Basics & Incentives:
• £12/- £13p/h
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Support Technician, to be considered please send an updated CV or give Shaun a call on (phone number removed) for more details – this position will be filled quickly, DO NOT MISS OUT