|Information Security Analyst
Salary: up to £41k package
My client is the leading digital payment processing service provider within the UK, currently going through the biggest business transformation programme the company has ever seen.
They are currently recruiting for an Information Security Analyst to assist with monitoring and identifying security threats in there systems and infrastructure.
You will undertake a range of tasks supporting the group’s key business objectives as directed within the Information Security Environment. This role is a consultative, governance and advisory nature and pertains to the enforcement of Information Security regulations and policies within the company.
You will be responsible for:
* Assisting in developing, documenting and implementing information security policies, plans and procedures.
* Reviewing and redesigning internal processes and systems to ensure information confidentiality, integrity and availability.
* Raising Information Security awareness across the company
* Performing internal security assessment such as penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and network discovery to ensure high standards of security for the internal systems.
* Performing internal audits to measure compliance with documented information security processes and policy.
* Defining and maintaining a record of compliance obligations mapping the evidence required to demonstrate alignment.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your knowledge in the security space. Ideally you will have solid practical IT experience with an understanding of information security and risk concepts.
This role would suit a self-starter, with the drive to take on the challenges that are typically faced by a financial services organisation in meeting security standards. You will be strategic whilst maintaining a hands-on approach with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and board members. Previous experience will ensure you can demonstrate creating a security focused culture where our high standards are tangible both internally and externally.
You will possess excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
In addition, the following skills and attributes would be desirable:
* Experience or an interest in the Financial Services Sector.
* ISO27001 implementation experience.
* Knowledge of data protection legislation.
* Experience in network security.
* Experience in ethical hacking