Java Developer required for a globally established Aerospace, Defence, Security and Advanced Technologies company based in Hampshire.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Java Developer will include:
* Convert requirements into appropriate software design and code, documented in adherence to relevant standards.
* Develop software in accordance with requirements and agreed design, with consideration for software quality and future maintenance.
* Ensure code reviews are carried out for the code developed and participate in reviews of other developers' code.
* Produce the required documentation for Software such as User Guides, Design Documents and Coding Standards.
* Work with colleagues in other engineering disciplines to support capture of requirements and testing of software.
* Produce Configuration Management documentation such as Software Version Description Documents.
* Contribute towards identification of improvements to processes in order to save cost or schedule.
On offer for the Java Develop is a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to be the successful Java Developer:
In order to be the successful Java Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Java 7/8 Design and Development
* Jira or similar tools for tracking work progress and producing metrics.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate ideas in an inclusive environment.
* A desire to learn new technologies and find creative solutions to complex technical and logistical problems.
Desired skillset of the Java Developer:
* JSF / PF
* Design patterns.
* Machine Learning or other Artificial Intelligence
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!