|We’re looking for Junior or Graduates in Technology, Science or Engineering with 2-3 years’ experience to join our team. Someone who finds problem-solving enjoyable, works great in a team and has a strong interest in software and IT solutions.
If you are looking for something a bit different, where you encounter fresh challenges on a day to day basis and have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in finance, retail, government and more, then you need to speak to us.
We’re a new, rapidly growing company, working with some of the UK’s best brands and smartest people. We deliver exciting and innovative enterprise level solutions to our clients with key focus areas of Systems Integration, Business Automation, Cloud Computing, the Digital Economy, and Smart Technology. We are continually learning and evolving as an organisation and we are looking for new people to come and evolve with us.
You will play an integral role in the successful completion of client projects both independently and under the direction of senior consultants or managers. When not on customer sites you will be based from the office in Bracknell either on client project work or on one of the many internal projects we run.
* Gather customer requirements and develop related solutions
* Create both high- and low-level designs for client solutions
* Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures/activities
* Develop and write high quality coding that meet customer requirements
* Create software documentation and update existing documentation
* Assist and support other team members on multiple projects
* Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
* Ensure compliance with all documents processes and procedures, throughout the life cycle of a project
The key skills we require are the ability to learn new technologies and techniques, thrive in a high-pressure fast-moving environment and the desire to want to be part of something fresh and exciting. We want the right kind of people, the rest we can learn together.
Beyond that, excellent English, both written and verbal, is a must
And finally, the following technical skills would be an advantage:
* Programming skills in a computer language, for example Java, C, SQL, HTML5
* Good understanding of software development process/cycle, e.g. Agile
* Understanding of Networking and HTTP
* 24 days leave excluding bank holidays
* Invite to team events
* Extensive training and development opportunities, both “classroom” based and on the job learning
* Private Healthcare
* Support & Mentoring whilst you continue to grow & develop.
* Salary £37500-£42500 p/a dependent on experience
* Location: Office in Bracknell, Berks, with UK/European travel as required to customer sites
* Full time permanent role
* Expenses are covered when you are working away from home