|Large social organisation recruiting for a Security Consultant with Application Development in Brussels (Belgium).
The client is looking for someone to join them ASAP for an initial 6-months contract with view of extension thereafter.
? The role
* Ensuring the continuity of the services within Protect.
* Correctly monitoring / determining security controls for various projects within our organization.
* A correct follow-up of all projects (both security in-the-lead or as stakeholder) is essential to control the risks of data leaks or major incidents.
? Key Skills/Requirements
* ISO27000 series
* ISACA certification
* Knowledge of development environments
* Monitoring and expansion of the following projects/initiatives, among others:
* Secure development lifecycle (on-premise and cloud)
* Transition to DevSecOps to respond to the agile business methodology
* Security monitoring (by means of Grafana, Kibana, ...)
* Development of security-by-design for low-code & container platforms
* Software/Service layers for CI/CD Pipeline (Gitlab, Jenkins ...)
* SelfService & Automation (including automatic secure deployment)
* Converged & hyper-converged infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
* Cyber basics (compliance with basic security controls)
* Extranet SaaS Oracle
* Support for network & system security
* Being able to work independently and quickly in a more complex organisation
* Solution-oriented working
* Language: French/Dutch
For more information, and to apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV
I'm available by phone on +32 (Apply online only) 03 for any questions you may have.
Please forward this to anyone you believe would be interested in such an opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law