|Are you a database developer or administrator with an aptitude and desire to build enterprise level, high quality complex systems using agile methodologies?
There are exciting permanent developer, senior developer and administrator opportunities to join Hastings Direct in developing and supporting their core Insurance operational, data warehouse and HADOOP analytical platforms.
We are looking for people who are self-organising, energetic and quick learners who have good / strong experience in one or many of the following skills and technologies in a development or administration role:
· Microsoft or Oracle Database Engines and associated tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, ODI)
· IBM PureData platform (Netezza)
· Apache HADOOP framework and associated tools (NiFi, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, YARN)
The roles will suit individuals who are keen to work with a large fast paced organisation and are interested in working on a leading UK and European platform using agile methodologies.
Hastings will provide all successful candidates initial training across our core database platform tools and associated technologies and be assigned a “buddy” to provide coaching and support within your allocated agile team.
Benefits for you:
· Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
· Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application ()
· Flexible working opportunities
· Up to 5% bonus earning potential
· 25 days holiday
· Life assurance
· Competitive pension
· Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays, private health care cash plan, dental
· Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks