|Application Support Analyst
* Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Application Support Analyst to work for an exciting company who build a range of software products across many different sectors from finance to commercial, housing, private and public sectors. The company have been running now for over 30 years and is the leading provider to financial software who are based in Letchworth. Due to growth in the business they are looking to increase the head count in their support teams by hiring more application support analysts.
* Strong understanding of SQL Server and Oracle
* Able to meet deadlines and KPI’S
* Working on multiple incidents and tracking
* Running tests and recreating customer reported incidents in a test environment
* Identifying issues and problems quickly and accurately and resolving in a timely
* Knowledge of Accountancy Application Software
* Knowledge of Microsoft products
The ideal candidate will have come from a background of accountancy and Application support, understanding accountancy software and applications operating in an application support capacity, with excellent communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience
I.T Degree or Accountancy Degree
2-3 years of supporting financial systems
Ability to come up with alternatives to get around software issues Excellent proven analytical skills, with attention to details
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy