Up to £600/DAY 6 month Contract
Based in Milton Keynes
Our client is a well established national rail company whose professionalism and well respected name have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.
You will need:
* Extensive experience of working as a Technical Architect in a corporate IS function
* Experience of delivering architecture components / compliance within an environment where systems and services are delivered via outsourced arrangements with key suppliers
* Enterprise integration concepts and technologies (e.g. EAI, Web Services)
* Middleware concepts and technologies
* Web concepts and technologies (including Internet, Intranet, Extranet, Portals, EJB, Web Servers, Application servers, firewalls)
* CASE/Modelling tools (ideally, Systems Architect)
* Networking and Operating system concepts & technologies
* Willing and able to work in multi-disciplinary teams (GBS colleagues, business functions, suppliers etc.) to resolve business issues and problems in a collaborative fashion
* Knowledge and experience of IT process automation
* Experience of working as a solution architect in ERP (Preferably Oracle but SAP or other major system would be considered), CRM and integration of other corporate support systems
Contact us now – 0 7 7 6 4 8 0 8 1 6 8 To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to l i n d a . d a v I s o n
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service