|Are you looking to join a growing company? Are you looking to grow your skills and shape your future? We are looking for aspiring 1st/2nd Line support analysts who are interested to work with both windows infrastructure and complex bespoke applications.
The company are rapidly growing and disrupting the UK market. Due to this success and growth, they are looking for ambitious 1st/2nd Line support analysts to join their team and develop alongside the company and help support the expanding UK operation and customer base.
ROLE: IT Technical Support Analyst | IT Field Engineer
SALARY: - GBP36,000 per annum + 5% pension contribution, 4x life insurance, 25 days holidays, heavily subsidised private medical cover, laptop and mobile phone.
LOCATION: Malvern, home based and customer site - easily commutable from: Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Droitwich Spa, Hereford, and Kidderminster.
As the 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst you will provide support to internal and external customers and you will attend internal and customer calls to respond to technical issues during implementation and as part of ongoing support after Go Live.
As the primary point of contact for the clients and strategic partners, the 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst will be a subject matter expert on the systems. This includes all aspects from end user support to back end client based components. You will also have the opportunity to learn application support skills and increase your technical abilities with the latest technology and some fantastically talented team members.
· Provide 1st/2nd level to the support team, implementations, and partners.
· Work with customers to resolve issues and engage our Level 3 team when needed.
· Enter, track and help set priorities for escalated issues
· Verify Service fixes and Hot fixes
· Create and deploy new package builds for releases.
· May require, on-site visits to external and internal customers as well as partner locations as needed.
· Assist with diagnosis and correction of escalated issues.
· Minimum 2 years experience in technical support environment
· Working knowledge of PC and server hardware and operating systems
· Working knowledge of network connectivity (LAN, WAN & Internet)
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent training/experience is desired
· Ability to troubleshoot application and hardware issues
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Healthcare IT/Support experience a plus
Big red Recruitment is hiring for this vacancy on an exclusive basis, with interviews already booked in for April, so if you would like to be considered please submit your CV.
Key Words: IT, operations, support, 2nd line, second line, 3rd line, third line, infrastructure, Linux, Python, Shell,
Bash, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, database, implementation, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, application
support, technical support, production systems, healthcare, MongoDB, AWS, amazon web services, VMWare,
virtualisation, Jenkins, Graduate, junior it support analyst, application support