|Automation Tester - Selenium
Working in a team of 6 this role requires the ability to develop and execute test strategies to support mission critical, scalable, resilient software solutions that meet business requirements and exploit re-use from existing capabilities.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
* Work with business requirements to derive fit-for-purpose test plans and scripts, run implementation tests, regression tests, integration tests, Operational Acceptance Tests (OAT), bulk tests, performance Tests, and other functional or system tests.
* Produce strategy and identify scenarios that will test the design and quickly ascertain the source, optimum quantity, and type of data required to make the test effective.
* Build and manage appropriate test environments, source and baseline suitable test data, and ensure test result data is processed and archived accordingly.
* Work pro-actively alongside the Business Analysts and Key Users during User Acceptance to provide effective support and assistance where required.
* Maintain concise records and test documentation and utilise current tools utilised by the testing community such as SharePoint, JIRA, Testrail etc to manage the testing process.
* Contribute to improving the testing process by being an active member of the testing community.
* Liaise and co-ordinate with suppliers to resolve faults within production and project environments.
* Logging and monitoring progress of faults. At times progressing fault resolution with the Programmers to aid resolution.
* Reporting on progress to managers and other team members at project meetings.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage workload effectively.
* Extensive Automation Testing experience using Selenium
* Understanding of system concepts, multi-user environments, structured methods, liaison with other IT groups
* Good technical knowledge (Experience working with Oracle systems, SQL, basic Unix commands, Quality Centre, (QTP)
* ISEB Foundation Qualification
Please send a CV detailing the above required experience for consideration.
Automation Tester - Selenium