|Selective Recruitment are now seeking an IT Support Engineer with a heavy emphasis on IT and Systems Management, to join the Engineering Services Team to assist their customers and help develop the business in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
We are seeking an individual who is patient, engaging and knowledgeable when dealing with customers. They should be out-going and enthusiastic when speaking with customers, but also self-motivated, with an attention to detail when conducting software testing.
Job role: IT Support Engineer
Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
What is on offer;
* Competitive salary
* Bonus program
* Competitive pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Permanent health insurance
* Family savings & shopping discounts
* Free parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Provide technical support for company products by phone, email or web demonstration.
* Take ownership of enquiries and ensure that they are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
* Work with the development team in testing new releases to meet the customer needs.
* An enthusiasm for working with IT infrastructure.
* Familiarity with administration of Windows operating systems
* Knowledge of SQL server and / or Oracle database technologies.
* Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in an IT, engineering, science or technical subject.
* An ability to work with minimum supervision and to meet tight deadlines.
* Global travelling may be required.
If you are interested in the IT Support Engineer and believe you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit our website for other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.