|Our client, a leading EPC manufacturing company with extensive experience in delivering world class projects has an exciting opportunity for an Oracle ERP Analyst/Functional Consultant.
The organisation is on an extensive lean journey and as such a robust ERP system is key. They are looking for a high calibre individual to study and document all or part of the business functions and processes including design and document target processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their suitability and qualifying net gain.
Key responsibilities to include:
* Methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all of the business functions and processes
* Investigate operational requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components
* Maintain awareness of modelling techniques covering full range analysis situations in the context of business analysis
* Conduct system study sessions with the business in line with agreements in the project plan
* Gain agreement with subject matter experts to models produced
* Assist in defining and justifying (in business terms) initiatives to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes
* Finalisation of target process design document with the VP of Information Technology
* Obtain sign off on target process document from the business
We are looking for someone that has proven experience of supporting and enhancing ERP systems with demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing technology or applications in a complex environment within agreed timescales.
Excellent tax-free remuneration package provided with private health care and additional benefits