|I am seeking a Python Django Developer for a 6 month contract for my clients based in Crewe.
A good problem solver and a focussed and dedicated developer with the ability to work on your own as well as with a team would be ideal for this role.
The role includes:
* Working across the full development lifecycle and covering Application Support, Development and System Improvements.
* Working in Agile environment using Scrum methodology Designing and developing Web Services Interpreting software needs and developing concept and final solutions to meet their objectives.
* Thinking creatively to bring new ideas and concepts to the existing application.
* Estimating the time required to complete work, providing the finished items inline with the original estimate.
* Working independently or as part of a development team to fulfil the business needs and objectives.
* Presenting ideas and concepts to the Software Manager and the development team.
* Ensuring quality delivery of software including creating documentation and completing testing and code reviews where needed.
* Experience with Python and the Django framework.
* Exposure to Database technologies, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL.
* Commercial experience
* Experience developing a single page application using AJAX and JSON.
* Linux Sysadmin skills
* Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Configuration Control and change management systems (e.g. Jenkins, Mercurial, Jira).
* The ability to confidently construct viable project plans/documentation and report to managers.
* Experience of Agile development using Scrum methodology.
If you feel like you have the experience and skills required please feel free to forward your email to Meghan at (url removed)
Please visit our website (url removed)