|Excellent opportunity for an experienced 1st Line Analyst or IT support to join a leading environmental management company on a Permanent Staff basis based near Winchester. Our client offers comprehensive solutions to the waste, water and energy management sectors. We are looking for a committed 1st Line IT Support Analyst to join their expert team, ensuring consistent standards of service are maintained nationwide.
The successful candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Ensure the successful resolution and fulfilment of requests for 1st tier applications and hardware, audio-visual equipment, desktop operating systems, mobile devices and printers.
* Identify any impediments affecting the efficient delivery of applications and services and execute appropriate measures for their resolution.
* Reduce the impact of the service affecting incidents and problems, ensuring an appropriate and timely response to all reported issues.
* To ensure the accurate recording of service requests and incidents to attribute the correct categorisation and notation to ensure timely and relevant reporting.
* Provide desk-side and remote assistance, as relevant to the task.
* ITIL Practitioner or Foundation certified with Advanced Level qualification.
* One or more professional qualifications from leading solution providers: Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMware. Oracle, etc.
* Previous experience providing Service Desk operations in a multi-site, nationwide service environment.
* Ability to deliver quality services in compliance with service agreements and performance targets.
* Practices in EUC management including image preparation and deployment, application packaging and audit reporting.
* Ability to work under pressure managing several problems simultaneously.
* Have an understanding of the ITIL Service Management framework and appreciation of the complimentary quality standard ISO/IEC 20000.
* Good interpersonal skills, being able to communicate with staff and management.
* Excellent technical knowledge with ability to learn new and complex software.
* Full UK driving licence.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Rebecca Bush on (phone number removed) and quote REF: 15406 or apply directly using the “Apply” option below