|Python, Django, Linux, Developer
Leading Financial Client has tasked me to identify an experienced Python Django Developer to join their team in Manchester on an initial 6 month contract.
* Working across the full development lifecycle and covering Application Support, Development and System Improvements.
* Working in Agile environment using Scrum methodology
* Designing and developing Web Services
* Interpreting software needs and developing concept and final solutions to meet their objectives.
* Thinking creatively to bring new ideas and concepts to the existing application.
* Estimating the time required to complete work, providing the finished items inline with the original estimate.
* Working independently or as part of a development team to fulfil the business needs and objectives.
* Presenting ideas and concepts to the Software Manager and the development team.
* Ensuring quality delivery of software including creating documentation and completing testing and code reviews where needed.
* Experience with Python and the Django framework.
* Exposure to Database technologies, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL.
* Experience developing a single page application using AJAX and JSON.
* Linux Sysadmin skills
* Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Configuration Control and change management systems (e.g. Jenkins, Mercurial, Jira).
* The ability to confidently construct viable project plans/documentation and report to managers.
Please send me an updated CV for an immediate start.
Please visit our website (url removed)