|This established IT company, based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, is now looking to add to their dedicated team with an IT Infrastructure Apprentice.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic, enthusiatic individual to get your foot on the ladder and begin a long-career with a fantastic role in the IT sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team
* Learning how to provide technical support
* Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow
* Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship
* Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support
services to clients
* Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails
* Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales
* Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary
* Updating company systems
* Good team player
* Keen interest in IT
* Use of own initiative
* Good communicator
* 9am-5pm, 40 hours per week (30 mins for lunch)
* Total hours per week: 40.00
* 18 months
Training to be provided
* Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprentice qualification together with on site training by the employer.
* For those starting at Advanced (Level 3), the expected duration would be 15 months. There is an opportunity to progress on to the Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) and ultimately on to a Degree Apprenticeship.
Knowledge Modules include:
* KM1 Networking and Architecture
* KM2 Mobile and Operating Systems
* KM3 Cloud Services
* KM4 Coding and Logic
* KM5 Business Process
* MTA Networking
* CompTIA A