|Java Developers (Junior – Senior Level) – multiple vacancies
* Headline: A well-established business gaining a UK presence from Nottingham and is recruiting a lot of techies, great time to join!
* Location: Nottingham
* Salary: up to £60k + 10% Bonus + Benefits
* Ideal Candidate: pretty open to experienced Java developers of any persuasion!
This company is substantially growing its presence in the UK, starting from Nottingham. They are recruiting a number of Java developers at all levels so I’m keen to hear from you if you have commercial Java development experience!
Responsibilities & Deliverables (Senior):
* Design, develop and implement mission critical systems.
* Devise high-level technical architecture for the epics.
* Review design suggestions and ensure the delivered code fulfills the expected level of quality.
* Implementation and enhancement of existing Java J2EE application including web-front-end.
* Participate in the conception, design and implementation of modern Web-applications for financial messaging.
* Liaise with the business to capture and specify epics and break them down into user stories.
* Be an active team player in an Agile / SCRUM development environment.
* The ideal candidate should typically have significant commercial experience in software development, or equivalent capabilities.
* Hands-on Enterprise level system development using Core Java (up to Java 8) and JEE (JBoss Wildfly/EAP 7, Tomcat) or similar app servers.
* Advanced experience of Maven, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Junit, and Messaging Systems such as MQ, JMS, HornetQ.
* At least basic database knowledge of Oracle (INGRES a bonus) / SQL.
* Ability to analyse large amount of data to optimize existing or find new algorithms (data mining).
* Ability to manage optimization and false positive reduction by statistical learning or machine learning.
* Ideal to have experience with payment systems such as SIC/euroSIC, SECOM, SEPA, FED/CHIPS, SWIFT or banking/financial services domain experience.
* Ideal to have some or all of: ISGi, Cloud and Ingres/Oracle experience.
* Ideally, Education to degree level in Computer Science or other technical related fields
If this sounds like something you could be interested in and would like to explore, please apply now. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to get in touch.
Rebel Recruiters is an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: J2EE, Java, J2SE, J2ME, JEE, JBoss, Wildfly, EAP 7, Tomcat, Enterprise Edition