Located in the heart of Bristol, a top 10 city in Europe for tech, you will be joining a new team that will comprise of analysts, creative designers, solution engineers, testers, that will provide creative digital and technology services for our clients in the South West and beyond.
Great at leading a mixed-discipline team? Are you as confident talking about creative ideas, tech and user experience, as conversion rates? If that sounds like you, and you have strong experience under your belt either at a consultancy or ecommerce business, our Business Analyst or Analyst Manager role could be the next step you’re looking for.
* Take the lead on running workshops, gathering requirements to help solve some of the most exciting problems for our cleints.
* Partner with iconic brands, translating requirements into documented criteria and deliverables.
* Deliver gap analysis against proposed technologies.
* Scope and plan the management of client projects.
* Take ownership of project review and release documents.
* Working with developers and design teams to clarifying requirements.
* Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and deliver digital solutions.
Your professional experience
With a few years in the industry, you know your eCommerce transformation onions and can talk about them well, either to your team or in client workshops. Running a project from workshops and scoping to testing and delivery is second nature – and you’re at home with the relevant tools and platforms. You’re blissfully organised and would make a great mentor to junior analysts (you’ll be managing up to five, depending on the project).
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are future leaders, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) is a must, along with the right to live and work in the UK.
You’ll also have:
* Knowledge of the Scrum (Agile) development process.
* Experience with design tools like Sparx EA and Aris.
* Interest in honing processes, and evaluating new tools.
Plus experience of design and implementation of market-leading packages in:
* Commerce (Oracle ATG, hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce Server or similar) .
* Search and merchandising (Oracle Endeca, Fredhopper or similar).
* Content management (Adobe CQ, OpenText ECM, Oracle WebCenter or similar).
* Order management (IBM Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Order Lifecycle Management or similar).
* Product information management (hybris, Heiler, Stibo or similar).
* Digital asset management (Adobe CQ, OpentText Media Management, Oracle WebCenter or similar).
Please send CVs for immediate response