|Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit an IT Technical Support Consultant to join their team near Lincoln.
You will be providing general IT remote technical support to their clients
You will have excellent first and second line IT skills and be able to deliver high standards of service along with efficient and timely verbal and written communications.
Proven experience in the following is needed:
• Supporting Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft office products.
• General IT administration, including changes to Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365.
• Administration of devices such as hardware firewalls, NAS devices and managed switches.
• Installation of software & operating system patches.
• Accurately check client backup applications for failures log and escalate.
• Monitoring of customers networks
• Assist users with remote access and general troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange server
• Full driving licence.
Hours are 09:00 – 17:00 M-F
Salary £17,000 - £21,000pa