|A leading supplier of Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) solutions to the Life Sciences industry are recruiting for an Implementation Consultant with experience of working in regulated environments.
The role will involve working closely with clients and internal technical and project management teams, to facilitate the delivery of core and customer specific software systems.
The main focus market are validated Life Science clients, there will be formal system validation activities following the GAMP V-model.
* Prior experience in a hands-on role (i.e. application developer, technical consultant, software engineer, systems engineer, etc.) working either for an IT company or directly with client stakeholders
* Full lifecycle project experience including design, development, test and deployment
* Proven expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions
* Knowledge of one or more SaaS / on-premise solutions for ERP, PLM, MES or CRM solutions
* Excellent written communication and presentation delivery ability
* A background or experience in a software pre-sales capacity
System delivery skills:
* Requirements elicitation (URS)
* Solutions architecture
* Authoring technical documentation (i.e. Functional Specifications [FS], installation scripts, training materials), System design (DS) and proof of concept
* System installations (IQ) and onsite consultancy
* System testing (OQ, PQ)
* System training for end users
* Troubleshooting issues prior to go-live
Software package skills:
* Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems including XP and above
* Microsoft Office 2003 and above
* Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems including 2003 and above
* Microsoft IIS 6 and above
* SQL Server 2003 and above and\or Oracle 10g and above
* Microsoft Virtual Machine/Server, Hyper-V or VMWare
* Understanding of computer networks,DNS, DHCP, IP
* General knowledge of Windows and Web based software applications
* Proven experience in either labelling, printing or document management solutions
* Ability to write detailed system documentation, clearly and concisely
* Strong reading skills for reviewing peer and client documents
The role will include international travel.
A basic salary in the region of £60-75k is available with comprehensive benefits including a bonus scheme. Please apply for a prompt response