IT Jobs Post New Recruiter New Job Seeker Job Seeker Login Recruiter Login Advanced Search Home Advertise Jobs Site map Contact Us
Senior C++ Software Engineer Jobs IT Recruitment and UK Job Vacancies from IT Jobs Post
Job Seeker Desktop New Job Seeker Job Seeker Login Advanced Job Search    
 
 
Search Results Search Results
  » Posted on: 12-12-2018

Position or Job Title Senior C++ Software Engineer
Company CV-Library Ltd
Recruiter Reference itjobspost/209172422
Position Location (City) CB2, Cambridge, Cambridgeshir
County/Area Cambridgeshire
Country United Kingdom
Company Profile Contact Recruiter

Description & Requirements

Job Description
Senior C++ Software Engineer Skills: * Flexible employer with full-time, part-time and/or remote-working options. * C++ programming across Windows and/or Linux platforms. * Cross-platform GUI design OR relational database design (SQL) OR DevOps profiles considered. * Imaging, visualisation, API, Qt application framework, Python, OpenGL, data storage infrastructure, web services/applications or C# would be advantageous but not essential. This is an opportune time to join a highly regarded business in the scientific community as part of exciting growth plans. In this Agile organisation, you will spend 60-70% of your time on new C++ software design with the remaining 30% on the enhancement of existing software, with the aim to improve the user experience and uniformity of the business offerings or focus on the development of database systems and provision of an enhanced data storage infrastructure. Apply now if you wish to join a friendly and family flexible organisation with a bright future where your contribution will be highly valued and career development is encouraged. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Role: Senior C++ Software Engineer Location: Cambridge Salary: £50-60K plus attractive benefits package including 18% contributory pension scheme, family flexible organisation, private healthcare, 27 days holiday plus additional holiday purchase scheme – up to 10 days extra per annum and cycle to work and reduced train fare schemes) Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role: UI Design Engineer * Database Developer * C++ Programmer * C# Software Engineer For full company details and job specification for this unique role please call Fran Printemps on (Apply online only) and email your CV now. We.... o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations o Guarantee to keep you updated o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first

Required Skills
See listing
Nice To Have Skills
See listing
Required Qualifications
None Listed

Additional Details

Employment Authorisation Type of Position
See listing Permanent
Salary and Package
£50000 - £60000/a
Start Date Required Experience
See listing
<
Required Education
Other