|This IT managed service organisation is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. They are looking for an ambitious IT professional who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Spending 60-70% of time based in Central London providing infrastructural support onsite within one of their prestigious client’s office and the other 30-40% of time in the company’s Guildford office.
Due to the location of the Guildford office, you would need to be a car driver/owner. All London travel expenses are paid by the company.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will have the following duties:
* Infrastructure management and project implementation. * Infrastructure and cloud support and management for our client base. * Dealing with any issues raised from clients and making improvements to customer networks. * Providing technical support to IT projects. * Work with the team to help grow the business * Delivering excellent customer service.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer should have the following Experience/Personal Qualities:
* 2nd line IT support experience, with a focus on infrastructure. * Experience in:
* Active Directory & Windows Server * Azure AD * Hyper-V * Exchange Server 2010 * Office 365 * Remote Desktop Services & App-V * Cisco Firewalls and Switches * Watchguard Firewalls * Datto backup and recovery devices * Storagecraft backup and recovery services
* Autotask or Connectwise Service Management System * RMM systems * Experience of working with a change management process at a Managed Service Provider.
Benefits/working hours and salary:
* Monday -Friday 8.30am-5.30pm * 5 Self-study training days * Training days and courses * Cycle to Work scheme * Regular social events * Other perks and discounts * £38-£42,000 pa