SAP - SAP BODS - Data Migration - Payroll - ERP - Data Mapping - ETL
We are looking for an ETL Developer who will lead ETL and data migration activities for a new ERP implementation. You will lead end-to-end data migration activities such as: data analysis, mapping, writing extraction logic and ETL flows, and data quality & validation processes to ensure the successful migration of data from legacy systems.
The ETL Developer will lead data migration activities for a new payroll ERP (SAP) implementation and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts related to data conversion & migration. You will design & create ETL processes as needed to meet business requirements and ensure successful data migration for project implementation.
What you will do…
* Perform Data Profiling, Assessment, and Data Cleansing as required to meet data migration goals
* Continually seek ways to improve the process of data conversion, migration, and integration from the legacy environment to a new system
* Share knowledge and create proper documentation (such as diagrams and presentations) related to the ETL & data migration efforts
* Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with documentation standards
* Close attention to detail to ensure integrity and quality of data migration
* Report progress to business and project managers in a timely manner
What you will bring…
* Experience completing a previous data migration project supporting new payroll system implementation.
* Proficiency with ETL tools including SQL, SAP BODS and other equivalent ETL or data movement/ extraction tools
* Strong knowledge of SAP and SQL scripting, databases, data structures, and data types/formats
* Experience defining and mapping data objects, models and data definitions for business systems and their various functional components required for Data Migration/Conversion/Integration
* Preferred experience with commercial (COTS) system solutions and ERP systems
* Preferred some experience with Master Data Management (MDM) concepts and practices
* Preferred experience with SAP
* Experience with Data Warehousing, ETL, & common methodologies for loading and extraction of data
* Demonstrated ability to manage project scope, timelines, and customer expectations
* Provide overall guidance and leadership to team and client in areas of Data Architecture, Conversion, Migration, and Integration