|We are Sol-Tec, a Microsoft Cloud Gold Partner and we are looking to add an Azure Senior Consultant to our rapidly growing cloud team.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success implementing cloud-based solutions, migrating workloads to the cloud, and experience with connecting and managing hybrid cloud environments.
Role and Responsibilities:
Building upon solid IT project experience, consultants will work with customers in:
* The delivery of high-quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments
* The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies
* Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution
Skills and Experience:
* Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends
* Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
* Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
* Experience with Windows, Linux and OSS technologies
* Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet
* Experience with deploying and managing the infrastructure for databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, Maria, Cassandra
* Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell, Bash, .NET, C++, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails
* MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate, AWS Certified Solution Architect
Project Experience Types/Qualities
* 3-5+ years senior (Tier 3) level support with cloud infrastructure as part of responsibilities
* 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
* 2+ years of experience in “migrating” on premise workloads to the cloud
* 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects
We are looking for candidates with strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders, proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
If you are ready to work in an exciting environment for one of the UK's leading Microsoft Partners, then please send us your CV