|Project Manager, Cloud, Agile, Waterfall, Software Delivery, Berkshire, Bracknell, Slough, Reading, 60-70k
Key Responsibilities for a Project Manager - Software Delivery - Agile / Waterfall
* Project management of software delivery and software systems integration for customers
* Discovery / scoping projects
* Structured PM methods such as Prince / PMI
* Agile & Waterfall software methods
* Producing and maintaining project plans
* Tracking dependencies and managing risks and issues
* Managing change
* Tracking budgets
* Close liaison with senior internal stakeholders
* Building relationships and interfacing between customers and disparate teams
* Producing agreed status updates and attending project board meetings
* Degree educated / ideally with strong academic background from a Russell Group University.
As a Project Manager you will be stimulated and challenged by end-to-end complex remits and enjoy working alongside and collaborating with highly technical experts who are always looking to progress as they operate in a friendly, tight knit environment at the top of their game.
Ideal background would be from software centric companies delivering complex bespoke projects or software integration often into large businesses which can require the ability to work with a variety of approaches such as Agile / Waterfall etc.
A great opportunity and challenge for an already seasoned project manager to upskill, be stimulated and join an award-winning company