|We are looking for a Technical Support Assistant to provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to internal users of a fantastic business in Newhaven. As 1st and/or 2nd line support you’ll provide desktop and server support, analyse symptoms and solve problems, escalating to 3rd line as needed.
* Conduct user account management
* Manage 1st and 2nd line IT hardware and software support cases, escalating as required to 3rd line support
* Manage users’ expectations and ensure accurate recording cases
* Provide a high quality service and communicate complex issues to non-technical users
* Support users at different sites in Sussex and remotely support overseas users as needed
You’ll need experience, qualifications or similar working knowledge in IT Support and a strong aptitude for technology.
Ideally you’ll be familiar with as many of the following as possible; Citrix, MS Windows Desktop and Server, AD, ERP and CRM systems, Exchange, Laptops, PCs, Mobile Phones, Imaging, Sharepoint.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am-4pm and the salary is up to £25k dependent on experience. A full UK driving licence to enable you to visit other sites is highly desirable.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency