|Modern Networks are the Number One IT Service Provider to the Property Management industry in the UK, providing full service IT outsourcing. We provide management services covering the Desktop, Managed Print, Data Centre, Unified Communications and Cloud.
We are a UK based technology business that is growing 25% year on year, employing a diverse workforce based in Hertfordshire and central Manchester. Our team consists of technical engineers, consultants, project managers and account directors who all share common traits, being innovative, talented, creative and driven by one goal - to help others.
Over the last 18 years we have developed innovate products around the IT Service Management, Cloud and Telecommunications industries.
We have created a new role in the business for a Sales Manager/ Head of Sales to create and manage a new sales team; responsible for training, coaching and mentoring individuals around the art of selling and understanding the Modern Networks product range.
As Sales Manager, the successful applicant will have a proven track record and demonstrable experience in building a sales team from scratch, comprising of internal and external based staff. With a focus on new business, the Sales Manager will be responsible for running sales meetings to collate KPI’s and sales data to report to the Senior Management team on a regular basis.
We are looking for someone who can cultivate a high performance sales culture, set ambitious yet realistic goals and targets for the team and strive for excellence. Our customers are at the heart of our business, so excellent customer service skills are essential.
* Experience within IT and Telecommunications industry
* Responsible for delivering an individual and team sales target
* Previous experience in building a New Business Sales team
* Objective and goal setting, planning sales territories and implementing sales management processes
* The ability to inspire success and ensure the Sales team feel empowered and motivated
* Excellent attention to detail – being a strong Completer Finisher
* Exceptional written and verbal English
* Highly organised and methodical approach, with excellent people management and leadership skills
* Ability to demonstrate high emotional intelligence
A career at Modern Networks provides you with considerable development potential. We are on a mission to create the best technology Service Provider in the UK. Everybody in the team makes a significant contribution to our mission and your input will be paramount to our success. We're looking for people who create impact and make a positive impression with everyone they interact with