|My client a worldwide consultancy is currently looking for a Business Analyst, or a Product Owner to join their client based in Hove.
· Leads requirements gathering processes on projects, both business and IT, including activities and helps define the business opportunity/problem, as well as leading the planning and execution of key business analysis Activities.
· Conducts requirements validation with stakeholders, gains appropriate approvals, and manages the change processes for requirements documentation according to a variety of methodologies (agile, waterfall and hybrid).
· Ensures that there is clear requirements traceability throughout the lifecycle of the project and/or each sprint of agile activity,.
· Critically reviews and evaluates any proposed solutions identifying alignment with business strategies and makes recommendations to key stakeholders to ensure they are fully aware of key risks and assumptions.
· Continually evaluates the quality of all deliverables, including those of 3rd parties, to ensure the end product is fit for purpose and are acceptable to all stakeholders.
· Manages, motivates and develops employees at all levels, in a manner that is consistent with the Company's policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement, to maximise the performance of the area.
· Ensures that appropriate prioritising, planning, resourcing and contingency for customer issues are integrated into programme and resource plans so they are central to delivery.
· Demonstrates flexibility and mobility to support changing customer needs and new ways of working (including Agile development model, LEAN)
· Understands the principles of Business Transformation and is able to translate these principles into business/people change activities and project outcomes
· Ensures that the principles of Conduct Risk and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are embedded into your day to day operations to deliver good customer outcomes at all times. Ensure that all business processes and internal controls within your role are designed and performed in a way that delivers good customer outcomes and demonstrates effective management of Conduct Risk.
· Experience in Agile Development and scrum/kanban delivery techniques
· Background in Pensions, Annuities, Asset & Liability Management and / or Investments and understanding of the products, regulations and the UK Pensions market.
· Outstanding business analysis experience required and proven delivery track record of change / transformation .
· Adaptable and creative approach to business analysis
· Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills in order to influence internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to self-manage and work in a dynamic environment
· Strong collaboration skills including working with Project Managers and Test Managers / Analysts.
· The ability to manage and benefit from virtual meetings, with limited reliance on face-to-face meetings
· The willingness to embrace new technologies and influence other parts of the business to adopt
· A relentless drive towards paperless working, wherever possible
· The willingness and ability to work without the constraints of a fixed office or desk location, focusing on outcomes and benefits, rather than tasks and measures
Job Title: Business Analyst
Type: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: £300 - £400 per day
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role or feel this is the ideal role for you - then please send in your updated CV over. Alternatively if you know anyone that would be right for this role and are in need of a new contract then please send over CVs or names