|My client is an expanding IT Support Provider across the South West. They thrive on providing excellent service to their clients who are predominantly small - medium sized businesses. They are a small and friendly team that thrive on providing excellent service to their clients.
Due to consistent growth they are currently looking for a Team leader to lead the team and provide support to their clients. This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team within a service-led company that uses all the latest technology available. A driven and motivated IT professional with people skills an approachable manner would excel in this role.
The role is a very dynamic one meaning each working day will be different due to the range of tasks and opportunities available. You will be working closely with the directors which gives you a high level of responsibility as this role will have a a direct impact on the business.
Interaction with the team and clients is crucial in this role as you will have a direct impact on the growth of the team and business. You will also be directly involved with finding new technical solutions whilst managing the ever-busy service desk.
My client is looking for a Technical Service Desk Team leader to ensure the day to day running of the service desk operation. Responsibilities will include:
* Working with the Technical director to create, implement and manage policy, process and procedure.
* Day to day management of the service desk reporting directly to the business directors.
* Supporting and leading the service desk team by providing support and guidance to all team members.
* Supporting our clients via the support system, ensuring our ticketing process is followed and the client is kept informed.
* Diagnostics of support cases with the help and support of the rest of the team.
* The proactive maintenance of client networks using our proactive support tools.
* Engaging in the technical projects, including meeting clients and delivering onsite time with the team.
* Manging Client documentation.
* Helping train and develop junior team members.
* Producing client & internal reporting and presentations.
Required Skills & Experience:
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in 1st/2nd line support.
* Professional, friendly approach with the ability to perform well under pressure.
* A team player.
* Organised, punctual and good attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
* Managing and troubleshooting office 365.
* Desktop troubleshooting.
* Network knowledge and troubleshooting.
* Windows server administration.
My client is offering a competitive salary plus exciting company benefits along with fun and rather unique workplace perks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year