IT Jobs Post New Recruiter New Job Seeker Job Seeker Login Recruiter Login Advanced Search Home Advertise Jobs Site map Contact Us
1st Line Support Team Lead Jobs IT Recruitment and UK Job Vacancies from IT Jobs Post
Job Seeker Desktop New Job Seeker Job Seeker Login Advanced Job Search    
 
 
Search Results Search Results
  » Posted on: 05-12-2018

Position or Job Title 1st Line Support Team Lead
Company CV-Library Ltd
Recruiter Reference itjobspost/209139788
Position Location (City) Chatham
County/Area Wales
Country United Kingdom
Company Profile Contact Recruiter

Description & Requirements

Job Description
1st Line Technical Support Team Lead - Chatham, Kent - Up to £34,000 + Bonus + Benefits – Dec/Jan Start

Due to continued expansion and success across the business, my client has a brand new opening for a 1st Line Technical Support Team Lead to join their team based Chatham, Kent.

40% of your role will be managing 4 members of a team and leading the delivery of all 1st line support services in accordance with the agreed SLAs and KPIs. The other 60% will see you undertake a hands-on customer-facing/at desk and administrative 1st line IT support role alongside the team.

You will be part of a close knit IT team carrying out everything from simple 1st time fixes, hardware projects, telephony and desktop setups, laptop/mobile device rollout's and general IT support duties and maintenance across the business.

Duties - Team Lead/Management

* Communicate, manage, review and determine workload and priorities for the 1st Line Support Team * Produce, maintain and communicate as appropriate the UK 1st Line Support Rota to underpin the agreed service level targets * Ensure that agreed UK 1st Line Support incident management and service request fulfilment targets are met and where possible exceeded * Coordinate team logistics and ensure the on-going focus on internal and external customer requirements * Develop, maintain and manage the UK 1st Line Support Services processes, procedures, standards and work instructions in line with industry best practice * Line manage and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment * Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations

Duties - Hands on Support

* Assist with technical support as required (additions, moves & changes) to the computer systems with minimum disruption to services. * Undertake UK 1st Line Support tasks in accordance with agreed processes, procedures and service targets, escalating where appropriate to 2nd and 3rd line IT engineers via IT Service Delivery Manager * Liaise with third party IT hardware and software maintenance and support companies where necessary * Perform daily system operational tasks as and when required. * Produce and update UK 1st Line Support documentation & procedure manuals * Maintain the IT Hardware & Software asset register ensuring that acquisitions and disposals are registered and that records are accurate

Skills required: Essential

* Strong Citrix knowledge * ITIL certified * Proven IT Support Team Leader experience * Current/previously held a hands on IT support experience * Management of 3 or more IT Support Engineers (1st/2nd Line) * IT qualifications such as MCDST or COMP TIA A+ etc * Excellent verbal communicator with the ability to communicate with non technical individuals

Hours – Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm (some out of hours will be required)

Benefits

Discretionary bonus of up to 10%, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays off, holiday purchase scheme, pension – 5% employee, 8% employer contribution, private medical insurance, private health insurance, death in service, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, long service awards, quarterly employee recognition programme, Tax-free childcare vouchers, moving house & getting married day, season ticket loans, eye tests & glasses contribution, flu jabs and PerkBox discounts plus more.

Suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying

Required Skills
See listing
Nice To Have Skills
See listing
Required Qualifications
None Listed

Additional Details

Employment Authorisation Type of Position
See listing Permanent
Salary and Package
£30000 - £35000/a
Start Date Required Experience
See listing
<
Required Education
Other