IT Support Analyst – SECURITY CLEARANCE ONLY
Retail Service Desk
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
Service Operations Team Leader
Main Purpose of Job
* 1stLine Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents. * Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. * Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements. * Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress. * Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to either 2ndline support or the relevant resolver group. * Adhering to Incident management procedures. * Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary. * Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix * Keeping up to date with the current standard procedures. * Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan. * Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise. * Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader/Service Desk Manager /Service Delivery Manager * Escalate potential problem issues with Problem and Incident Management. * Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork. * Contributing to team meetings.
Knowledge & Experience
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English. * Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications. * Proven Customer service skills * Up to 6 months’ experience as an analyst within a similar environment * Industry recognised qualifications in relevant area is desirable (i.e. MCP) * Up to 6 months remote support experience of
* Windows Operating Systems (Essential) * Citrix (Desirable) * Cisco Telephony Systems (Desirable) * Hardware troubleshooting of both desktop and server hardware. (Desirable) * Application support of applications from major vendors such as Netapp, Cisco, Microsoft, etc (Desirable)
* Knowledge of supporting various windows applications including MS Office from end user perspective (Desirable) * Understanding of the ITIL framework and knowledge of the various associated disciplines is desirable * Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs and to be able to accurately describe their purpose is desirable.
* Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual. * Effective communication skills. * Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution. * Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner. * Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas. * Ability to work in a team and to support team members. * Structured troubleshooting skills and inquisitive nature. * Passionate, professional, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times * Proactive thinking * Problem management and Problem solving
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy