|ERP Systems Analyst (Sage X3) - contract role - flexible day rate**
I have a requirement for an ERP Systems Analyst (Sage X3 Consultant) to work with a client of ours on a contract basis. They are replacing their whole finance system and so need someone with the full understanding of internal applications and integrating them with Sage X3, who can provide guidance to the Project Manager to ensure the activities are carried out to achieve the justified objectives.
This role is based on the Isle Of Man, working with an established team during set-up, configuration, data migration, reporting through to go-live.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
* Understand core processes (eg accounting practicies) and the impact of transitional changes on downstream processes as the system is designed
* Adapt requirements specifications according to Sage X3 standards
* Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of X3 and interfaces
* Participate in training materials and documentation for Sage X3 users
* Be proficient with technology, including office applications, Sage X3, databases platforms etc.
This is a Sage X3 Subject Matter expert, who knows the system inside and out, therefore the rate (all inclusive of travel) will be commensurate with level of experience of the applicant