|Opportunity for a Business Analyst/ Business Systems Analyst with experience within Oracle e-Business Suite.
To be successful in this role you will need experience analysing requirements and designing solutions within Oracle e-Business Suite. Experience within Inventory/ Manufacturing or Supply Chain modules sought.
Our client are a global manufacturer implementing R12 globally
Excellent opportunity to continue to develop and expand skills.
The role will involve some travel to company sites in Europe and America occassionaly (approx 25% with peaks to 80% in key implementation phases)
Key experience sought:
- Bachelor Science Degree or relevant experience
- Proven background within Business System Analysis, requirements analysis, solution design and overseeing implementation and performing testing
- Experienced within Oracle e-Business Suite - ideally within R12 and experience within Inventory module and ideally manufacturing or Supply Chain modules (SCM)
- Proficient in end user functional processes performed within the supported applications
- Reviews and analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of systems and develops strategies for improving/ leveraging systems
- Considers business implications of the application of technology and defines functional and system requirements accordingly
- Ensures any new software integration meets functional/ end user requirements and specifications
- Develops effective test scenarios and scripts
- Analyses formal test results
-Oversees small projects and/ or tasks or phases of larger projects
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment