|IT Support Analyst
MHR are offering a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join our Internal IT Support department!
Reporting to the IT Support Team Leader, you will be part of an IT Support team providing services and support to the wider MHR business across three sites, ensuring that an effective service is given in an efficient and friendly style.
Working between the support function and the infrastructure team the successful candidate will be exposed to a very broad set of technologies in their role. Some of which they will be familiar with and some of which will be new and interesting.
This is a varied role, perfect for an individual who is ready for a challenge and a change! Whilst the successful applicant will have a strong interest in technology this will only be half the story, they will also have the mindset to take ownership of and resolve issues as well as possessing good people skills to communicate effectively – all with the goal of great customer satisfaction! This role also involves being on call on a rota basis.
Skills required to be successful in this role:
We are interested in hearing from candidates who ideally have the following:
* A proactive and diligent approach to their work
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Great rapport and relationship building skills with both internal and external customers
* A strong, logical approach to problem solving
* Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
We would love to hear from you if you have some or all of the below skills:
* Ideally 5 years’ experience within IT
* Server experience within your technical background
* Microsoft Active Directory – group policy
* SCCM Imaging and deployment
* DNS / DHCP Configuration
* Mobile phone and mobile device management
* Network Support / Wireless network support
* Management & configuration of Cisco telephone systems
* Telephone and remote 2nd line IT support
* Monitoring remote support management systems
* Database product including SQL server and Oracle
* Management and configuration of Office 365 including Skype for business and Teams
* Managing & Supporting SAN / NAS technologies
* Experience managing backup solutions
* Experience managing hosted and cloud proxies
What’s in it for you?
In return, we offer successful candidates a promising future, within a growing business; with the chance to reap the benefits of an award-winning employments rewards package.
* The opportunity to work for a leader within the HR & Payroll software space
* To join an entrepreneurial and growing organisation with innovative technology
* Competitive salary
* Flexible benefits scheme
* Comprehensive training