|NHS Professionals is owned by the Department of Health and is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS. Simply, we provide more than 100,000 healthcare professionals including; nurses, doctors and midwives to work shifts at our NHS client Trusts across the UK.
Job Title: Systems Tester
Salary - £17,700 - £20,200 per annum
Location: Hemel Hempstead (The office will be relocating in November 2018, there will be a requirement for you to work in Watford until then.)
Hours: The role is 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of NHS Professionals Limited IT Team based in Hemel Hempstead.
NHS Professionals require a systems tester to support the Doctors service by Testing system updates on the Locum booking platform NHSP:Connect. Writing test scripts on the work streams that need to be tested. Administrative Support for the Doctors team when testing isn’t required.
* Run system Tests on new features added to our locum bookings platform
* Run system tests on system fixes added to our Locum bookings platform
* Testing system advising if functionality is available to our clients, Doctors and the Doctors team
* Writing Test scripts
Full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will:
* Be highly motivated with the want to exceed customer’s exceptions
* Thrive on working in a fast paced rewarding environment
* Have the desire to deliver a first-class service
* Have experience in Administration from previous experiences
* Be clear and effective with your communication skills
* Confident on databases and IT packages
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes:
* An attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers
* Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
* 27 day's annual leave per year plus public holidays
* In addition, other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
At NHS Professionals we are proud of what we do by saving the NHS money each year, if you would like to be part of this we look forward to hearing from you.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition, other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note: in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, your application has been unsuccessful