|IT Integration Specialist required to join a European Integration Team who will be primary responsible for designing and developing integrations between applications internally within the client and externally with trading partners (e.g. customers, suppliers, carriers). Tibco is used as middleware layer.
The main responsibility of the European Integration Team can be described as:
* Overall Integration Design within IT projects meeting customer needs but also in line with overall standards and guidelines.
* Documenting clear specifications for the required Tibco framework.
* Coordinate/manage a remote Tibco team in India for building the framework based on the provided specifications.
* Documenting clear mapping specifications (paper mapping) for the individual interfaces.
The chosen candidates main responsibility will be the design and specifications of integration solutions. This requires the following knowledge and experience:
* Design capabilities and documentation of specification.
* Cooperate with staff from other IT teams and business/operations.
* Integration solutions within a logistic environment.
* Warehousing and transport management.
* Data mapping, data translation, data transformation, message format conversion.
Desirable skills :
* EAI, B2B, Interfacing, EDI processing.
* Tibco, XML, XSD, XSLT.
* The IT Integration specialist will work in Europe.
* The IT European team is mainly based in the UK, Netherlands, Germany and Spain.
* Fluency in English both oral and written is required. The knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
The deliverables are:
* Interface architecture & design for new customer integrations.
* Interface Specifications (paper mapping) for external off shore development.
* Integration deployment plan for new customer integrations.
* Support documentation on integration solutions.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity working of a Large Logistics client